If you attended a workshop or talk or are in a class with me or we just got into a rich conversation, chances are I said something like, “I’ll post some things on my resource page.” Well, this is that. Scroll below for useful links and resources. If you can’t find something, just reach out over email or social.
Teachers College: 3/28/2019
It was wonderful to be back in my old haunt with English education students once again! Here are some useful links from the workshop. If you need something else, really don’t hesitate to message me via email or social.
- Presentation slides
- Voyant Tools
- CS4ELA (where you can find a bunch of free curriculum I designed for teaching CS in ELA)
- Gradgrind’s (my education blog where I post every weekday; there’s also a newsletter)
- Teach FM (my podcast where I podify lectures from courses I teach so they are more accessible)
- Strata and Bones (my collection of essays on teaching technology in ELA)
- The Hidden Role of Software in Educational Research (my book that offers a conceptual framing for future research)
- Connect on Twitter
- Connect on Instagram
- Connect on LinkedIn